For Behavioral & Social Care Providers
We support person-centered care while tracking trajectories of recovery and resilience
track recovery & resilience
Prove and improve on stories of success
Converts assessment and questionnaire data into highly useful visualizations about a person’s story and change in circumstances during care. This informs care planning and delivery decision-making in ways that a service team can’t do otherwise.
P-CIS helps agencies evidence program strengths, instilling confidence for expanding successful services. P-CIS also helps agencies guide staff toward successful decision processes as well as foster and recognize staff strengths, improving staff self-confidence and retention. It identifies who an agency is serving well and for whom additional services and supports might be indicated. P-CIS helps agencies prove and improve on their own stories of success.
- Tell the Story of Who is Thriving in Your Program
- Connect People with the Most Effective Interventions
- Match People to Most Compatible Providers
- Progress People through Program to Meet Goals Faster
- Measure and Maximize Anticipated Outcomes
- Save Time & Costs through More Efficient Programs
Chief Financial Officer/Chief Operating Officer