Turn Assessments into Action Plans.
Opeeka’s Person-Centered Intelligence Solution (P-CIS) is a revolutionary new cloud-based assessment software that allows behavioral health, social services and human services staff to track client progress over time. P-CIS provides visualization of longitudinal changes in well-being as measured through assessment and reassessment. The goal of the software is to facilitate the use of assessment data in the decision-making process of person-centered care. P-CIS is ideal for use across systems of care including social welfare, justice systems, behavioral health and school systems (for children).
P-CIS is the first platform of its kind to effectively map progress toward well-being for people participating in person-centered care systems in jurisdictions that need help with:
- Data collection
- Transforming assessment data into meaningful information for treatment planning
- Tracking individual client progress over time
- Communicating progress to clients/families
- Evaluating program performance
- Identifying program strengths and needs
- Identifying clients who are thriving and sliding in the program
- Sharing data with regional and state authorities
- Integrating with existing EHR
- Reducing the burden of data double entry
- Producing a broad retrospective look at how well the system is performing
P-CIS is capable of handling intake and visual reporting of nearly any assessment used in human services practice, such as screening tools (e.g., ASSIST), level of care assessments (e.g., LOCUS), diagnostic tools (e.g., GAD Scale), checklists (e.g., PSC-35), functional assessments (ADL), decision support tools (e.g., ANSA, CANS, SDM) and satisfaction surveys. It is also equipped to handle common assessments administered in education, corrections and human resources.
Workload Management Redefined.
Quickly gain insights into your workload based on their assessment data. Track resolved and unresolved needs, strengths to build and identify trends over time on an entire workload or individual client level.
- Dynamic views of resolved/unresolved needs for entire workload or specific clients
- Supervisor views of staff workload analytics and trending client assessment results
- See what strengths and needs are most occurring across all clients
Program performance can be analyzed right in the system and never needs to be extracted and pushed to other analytic tools (ex. Tableau, Periscope, Looker, Yellowfin, etc). It integrates with R Studio, Python and has it’s own dashboarding/visualization module built in.
Assessment Alerts That Keep You In The Know.
- Supervisors and staff are instantly notified when alerts are triggered from assessment scores
- Staff across agencies and supervisors can make notes on alerts and discuss intervention tactics
- Submitted assessments can be set to undergo supervisor approval or rejection
Let the Data Tell the Story.
Visually explore your client’s exposures, background needs, targeted needs and useful and targeted strengths and discuss how those elements fit into a case plan geared for personal growth and transformation.